Why the Octopus?
Each tentacle on the handcrafted crochet octopus is designed to mimic the feel of the life-giving umbilical cord that surrounds babies in the womb—providing comfort and familiarity as they transition to life on the outside.
Fabric + Features
- Hand crocheted with premium 100% acrylic yarn
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill
- Safe and non-toxic
- Approximately 25 cm in height
- Proudly handmade in Canada
- (Please note: because each octopus is handmade, no two are identical and may vary in size slightly)
- Hand wash is recommended or machine wash cold on delicate cycle
- Lay flat to dry
- Your new octopus is soft and cuddly. It is intended to be used when your child is awake and under adult supervision.