Black Lives Matter.
We are committed to continuing the conversation around racial inequality and doing something about it.
Meet Brooks, named after just one of the black lives taken too soon and without a face in honour of all the others, whose chance to smile, laugh and breathe was taken from them.
Brooks is available in Signature Size only, exclusively on our website for a limited time, with all proceeds going directly to Black Health Alliance.
Black Health Alliance is a Toronto based, community led, registered charity working to improve the health and well being of Black Communities in Canada.
***No discount codes available for this item.***
Why the Octopus?
Each tentacle on the handcrafted crochet octopus is designed to mimic the feel of the life-giving umbilical cord that surrounds babies in the womb—providing comfort and familiarity as they transition to life on the outside.
Fabric + Features
- Hand crocheted with premium 100% acrylic yarn
- Filled with light-weight hypoallergenic polyfill
- Safe and non-toxic
- Signature Size - Approximately 25 cm in height
- Proudly handmade in Canada
- Please note: because each octopus is handmade, no two are identical and may vary in size, weight and shape
Bonus: Fine weave, mesh fabric care bag included!
Your octopus comes with its very own care bag; designed for easy washing, ensuring your octopus will last for years to come.
- Place octopus in care bag and zip closed
- Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Remove from care bag and lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach • Do not iron • Do not tumble dry
- The octopus is intended for use from birth and designed intentionally without any small or detachable parts. Do not leave child unattended with toy. Please remove all packaging before giving the octopus to a child.