Available March 5
Each tentacle on the handcrafted crochet octopus is designed to mimic the feel of the life-giving umbilical cord that surrounds babies in the womb—providing comfort and familiarity as they transition to life on the outside.
Fabric + Features
Hand crocheted with premium, soft, anti-pilling, 100% acrylic yarn
- Safe and non-toxic
- Approximately 25 cm (10") in height
- Proudly handmade in Canada
- Fine weave mesh fabric laundry care bag included
Signature: Filled with lightweight, hypoallergenic polyfill stuffing
Weighted: Filled with eco-friendly high density polyfill pellets (sewn in to a small bag for safety) This brings the weight of our weighted Octopus to approximately double that of the signature. The weighted Octopus will extend the gentle pressure of a mothers touch providing even more comfort.
Please note: because each octopus is handmade, no two are identical and may vary in size, weight and shape
Your octopus comes with its very own care bag; designed for easy washing, ensuring your octopus will last for years to come.
- Place octopus in care bag and zip closed
- Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Remove from care bag and lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach • Do not iron • Do not tumble dry
The octopus is intended for use from birth and designed intentionally without any small or detachable parts. Do not leave child unattended with toy. Please remove all packaging before giving the octopus to a child.