It is no secret that The Modern Mom Show is THE shopping event in London for the modern mom and I have spent the last 2 shows at my booth, connecting with so many amazing mamma's, selling ALLLL the Octopus, gowns and swaddle blankets and swooning over the vendor booths around me!
This time around, I am SO excited to be attending the event as a shopper! I love being a part of the show, but felt a bit overwhelmed in this particular season of my life trying to keep up with online orders and do all the prep work required for an event of this magnitude so I decided to opt out, and I am really glad I did because I get to show up and just have fun! No work! :)
I wanted to share my shopping list with you guys and let you know all the booths I will be visiting - I will be there Friday night with Eric and hope to bump in to as many of you as possible, so make sure you say Hi if you see us!
1. Os and Oakes - I have said it before and I'll say it again! Os and Oakes are my favourite clothing company. Our collection of their clothing is growing each time I stop by their set up and I have yet to find a product I don't love! They wash well, fit well, are so comfortable and the quality is amazing!
2. Wonder and Whimsy - Wonder and Whimsy offers a beautiful selection of kids clothes that are handmade in London by the sweetest mamma! She creates fun, cheerful products that are also modern and stylish!
3. Wooly Doodle - Ya'll know I love Wooly Doodle. My current favourite item is her ladies lounge pants, but there are so many options for kids, mamma's and dad's - I know you'll find something to love here!!
4. Cozy Little Fox - Cozy Little Fox creates one of a kind crib bedding that will set your nursery apart from all the others! This mom and daughter duo work hard to continually come up with new products and make them with love and attention to detail that ensures perfection every time!
5. The Fritter Shop - This really needs no explanation! :)
6. A Life She Loves - This brand is my famous for mamma tee's and graphics that perfectly summarize mom life in the most comfortable, beautiful and practical apparel.
7. Baby Be Mine - I have grown to love this brand since meeting Suzanne at the very first Modern Mom Show. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and has created a line of products that bring the spa experience home - Mamma's. If you need a reason to relax, stop by and pick up her coconut bath gift set!
8. Josiah & Co. Handmade cozy slippers that are designed and named with Heaven babies in mind from a mamma who has taken her experience of loss and turned in to something so beautiful!
9. Sweet Tea Apparel - If you like witty puns, adorable drawings and clothes for every member of the family you are going to love this shop!
10. Lovely and Wild Lettering Co - I adore the watercolour drawings done by the most talented woman and I know you will too!
11. BabyLu and Co - Modern Ball Pits for your littles! This quality ball pit will keep your kiddo's happy for so long and fit your decor! What more does a mamma need?!
If anyone needs me, you know where to look!! :) You too, can check out these amazing vendors and SO many more this weekend at the Western Fair District - Agriplex Arena. Check out their website or follow on Instagram for more details!